Sunday 19 May 2019

Japanese afternoon (Reiwa)


It's already next week!

As mentioned in May newsletter, I will hold Japanese afternoon tea on Sunday 26th May.

This time, the theme is (drum roll, please!)

Reiwa


I still need to study what the really means of Reiwa, however, I think it is the most timely and seasonal theme.

I would like to focus on not only the name, but I would like to also study the reason where is come from and digest in my way. I still don't know how it become... I might be totally hopeless...💦

As it is on Sunday, the timetable is different to normal. Please check below.

Morning session 12 noon -2 pm
Lunch session 3 pm - 5 pm (This session is fully booked)
Evening session 6 pm - 8 pm

This is the full afternoon tea, so it cost £12 per parson per session.

All the course will be plant base Shojin Ryori.

Each session can take max 8 people. So please book seats ASAP.
The booking will be taken only on the Cafe phone leaving text message with Name, Number of people and Which session.
Once I received the text message, I will return the confirmation text message.

I look forward to seeing you on the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment