Sunday 14 July 2024

The Biggest Surprise Present (Cafe Tenth Anniversary Event)

We received an unexpected big 10th anniversary present.

What a surprise! We received an invitation to a reception for His Majesty the Emperor and Her Majesty the Empress! (I thought it was a spam and wondered why. (I wondered if it was a spam, and for a moment I thought my heart was in a rough spot 💧)


It was a miracle that I could exist in the same space as the Emperor.



See, he came so close to me.
I was already feeling like a chaperone.
This was my confession of what happened during my one-week vacation at the end of June.

Thank you very much to everyone at The Japan Society London.
And a commemorative photo with some of the people who have always been so kind to us.

It was a shame that Laura, who has been a bridge between An-an and The Japan Society London, was not able to join us on the day. We really appreciate it. Let's meet again!

It was a great 10th anniversary present.

*****

Extra

Unfortunately, Masako-san was resting at the hotel to recover from her long trip, so we were unable to meet her, but we took this commemorative photo in front of the hotel we passed on our way home.

I was not able to attend the parade the next day, but it was great to see her in such good health.



No comments:

Post a Comment