Friday 9 August 2024

 All the events for the 10th anniversary have been completed!

It was a hard schedule and a real challenge.

Why haven't you heard from me for the past two weeks?

Because I was burnt out.



******

Well, what I want most right now is time to do nothing, but the time for a break will come soon, and I will do my best to do what I can only do now! So I'm just slowly lifting my hips.

******

Just a quick digest, I'll post some photos from the 10th anniversary event. I also got a lot of photos and videos sent to me via insta-story. Thanks a lot.






  


Ahhhh, it was fun!!!

To those who participated in the various events, to those who sent me messages of congratulations, and to the An-an regulars and staff who broke my decision to let go of the cafe with all my heart.

Thank you so much.

I have been able to run the cafe for 10 years. I thought that was enough.

But I have made up my mind to continue An-an for a little while longer.

The business style may change a little, but I hope you will continue to support An-an in the future.

***********

So, without further ado, I will be offering a summer vacation wagashi making experience for children and older children at the end of this month. There is a limit on the number of participants, but please try the experience of making cute wagashi.

The slightly shorter 1.5 hour wagashi workshop (mini) comes with tea and sandwiches. We will also talk about wagashi, if you are interested.


For tickets, please click here.https://fienta.com/children-s-wagashi-workshop-with-noriko

We look forward to seeing you there.


No comments:

Post a Comment