Sunday 2 November 2014

November...

Unbelievably warm days... How are you doing?
It was very stormy outside today, but winds are not cold at all!
I could go out without a winter coat.
Very strange.

***************

Apology for taking random closing of an-an cafe in the past few weeks. It's been over 4 months since I started this cafe, I needed time to resolve a pressure of running this business by myself.
The trigger was ... maybe the accident happened at the beginning of  October.
I was very down and could not settle down at all. There were so many things need to be done, but I even could not know where to start with. I was also very anxious if I could carry on this business like this.

But I am fine now. I had some time to think about it. The answer was "No going back. No looking back.".
Sometimes, I will need to have some time off from this cafe to keep myself on the track. I will come back, so don't give up on me!!! Anyway, I will let you know when I will need time well in advance.
Now I should be ok at least for a few month, though.

***************

So, I already finished the first sales in November. It was at Croydon Japanese School HuruhonIchi.
Thank you for people and friends who bought my sweets. I am so sorry I could not make enough.
Actually, There are some sweets could not make the sales...

I am thinking about sales at some places in Brighton again... a little by little...。

November, 3rd(Monday・・・well, tomorrow?)Japanese toddler group (Cornerstones Church, Hove)
from around 10am. If the weather is bad, it will be postponed to 17th. Sorry for the short notice.

November, 8th (Saturday)Brighton & Hove Japanese Club
2:00 - 4:00 pm. If it is dry, I will be in the parking area. If it is wet, I will be in the main Hall.

November 18th (Tuesday)Japanese Cafe an-an
7pm -9pm  Japanese and English language exchange session. If you want to talk in Japanese, please join us. Maximum number of people is 8. Fee- £5.00 (One drink and nibbles)

*************

November's sweets・・・


Kintsuba.
You can chose Pumpkin or chunky adzuki beans.
Dorayaki (Pancake sandwich) 3 filling to chose.
Satsuma Daifuku (Mochi) is a Limited edition till Christmas.
Chestnuts cake is out of stock. But I will make it very soon.

If you want to buy more than 10 sweets, please make an order in advance.
Sweet are not delivered now. Only delivered by a courier, using next day guaranteed. Therefore, please mind the Courier delivery charge will be added separately.

*************

November seems to be another unstable months.. I mean weather.
Please take care of yourselves. We need to get ready for Christmas soon. ww


No comments:

Post a Comment