Sunday 21 December 2014

Seasonal Greeting

Dear customers and friends,
I have bought boxes of Christmas Cards and haven't written any... I am so sorry, but I have given up posting those now.
I had really exciting year as you all came to see me at my cafe.
There was ups and downs emotionally, but works of cafe always gave power. Sometimes I needed to make sweets night and day to forget everything, sometimes I was having so much fun talking with customers and burnt my important pans!
Anyway, I recognized I like cooking and baking more than I thought.
In 2015, I will make my cafe very relaxing. It would be lovely, if you feel your power is charged up when you leave my cafe.
I will be there till the last day of 2014, apart from 24, 25, 26 and 28th December.
I sincerely hope you all have lovely Christmas and New Year!
Noriko x
2015 is Sheep's year.
I am thinking about sweets shape of this round one.

No comments:

Post a Comment