Thursday 12 May 2016

Okonomi-yaki week again!

I have got so many requests for having Okonomi-Yaki as regular menu.
I cannot make it as regular, but I can make it as a regular event.

So, here comes Okonomi-Yaki Week, again!

From Monday 23rd to Friday 27th of May, I will serve Okonomi-Yaki as well as usual menu.





...AND, I will have Okonomu-Yaki Night on Tuesday 24th, as my husband can look after kids.


Starts at 7:30 and finish 9:30.

Okonomi-Yaki Night is Adult Only. This time you will have Teppan on the table to cook Okonomi-Yaki by youeselves. Its just like Okonomi-Yaki Bar in Jaapan. 

Please book your seat... yes, seat, as you may need to share table and Teppan with other customers. 8 persons maximum. Eat as much Okonomi Yaki and Yakisoba with one drink for £10.00. As an-an does not own the licence to sell alcoholic drinks, please bring bottles only for yourselves.

This time you can order small sides (£2 per item) along the Okonomi-Yaki. Chicken or Tofu gyoza, Edamame, Miso Soup, white rice, Kimchi Fried rice, etc.etc.

If you like to book seats, please go to this link. info@an-an.co.uk.
I will reply you asap.

Look forward to seeing you!









3 comments:

  1. Sorry, side menu's price has changed, as I need to make it easy to charge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I needed to change the side menu charge as I need to make it easier to manage by myself alone...nx

    ReplyDelete