Saturday 30 July 2016

Mid-summer Japanese afternoon tea (sorry! such a short notice!!!)

Because of a reason, I am having only two sessions for this summer afternoon tea this Friday...

Yes, it's This Friday!!!! 
on 5th August!!!

16:00-18:00
or
18:30-20:30

Ichinno sara (1st plate)
Zaru soba with Vegetable tempura
Nino sara (2nd plate)
4 kinds of Mochi and Manju
San no sare (3rd plate)
2 kinds of Jo-Namagashi
(I will ask you to chose the sweets which is very Brighton.)
With Japanese tea or coffee
£10.00 pp

All are suitable for Vegetarian.
This time, 1st plates contains Soy, wheat or eggs. 

If you do want to change to Soy, wheat or eggs free, please let me know on the booking.
Each session is for 8 people maximum. Please book your seat as soon as possible to info@an-an.co.uk

I will look forward to seeing you there!




(The reason why it is so short notice is because... please ask me on email if you want to know the reason.)

No comments:

Post a Comment