Tuesday 11 April 2017

Tuesday 11th April

Cafe is closed today. Sorry for the inconvenience.
I had to go to London to get some stuff for the cafe yesterday, so I feel I have a proper day off at home with my children today finally.

Recently, I only write monthly newsletters, so I thought I shall write something more like blogging.

***************** 

On Sunday, the morning of Brighton Marathon, I had to leave home really early to catch the local people who cheer up the runners.

However, as I didn't have time to go shopping for my family, there was no loaf left in my house cup boards. So, I pulled out The Breadmaker (from Panas●nic, thought to be the best by Japanese), which was given as a Christmas present by my lovely husband 2 years ago.

I set all the ingredients and asked my husband to check if I pressed the right button to start baking.

I left house saying "Please enjoy once the bread is baked💛"
Well, such a capable wife, aren't I? ww








After I made so many cups of coffee and served a few cakes at my cafe, I received a text message with a photo from husband.


”What am I supposed to do with this? This is not what I expected..."


I, kinda, knew I am not good at baking. 

Well, I am so sorry I am a wife even cannot use Fully Automatic Bread Maker...
(ノД`)・゜・。

Cafe an-an is open tomorrow (Wednesday 12th) morning 11:30.




No comments:

Post a Comment