Monday 26 February 2018

Spring has come to an-an!

Here is a news!
Spring has come to the cafe and around!


A few years ago, Cllr Robert run for raising money for lifting up the street. if you remember I also ask for some donation at that time. 
The project kept going and finally one of the planter was placed in front of the cafe on 24th February. 

an-an donated a cherry tree which already have a lot of buds.
other plants were from the project. Primrose is blooming, cherry blossoms and azalea will be following... we can enjoy it for long every year to come.

... and just on time for my birthday today💛

******************
※This cake is last year's. something similar cakes for this year.

Today I am preparing some cakes to share my birthday. A free piece of cake for ones who had lunch today.
please celebrate my birthday with me!

*************
A big apology!
I didn't issue the February newsletter in the end, as I was so ill while I was translating it... I will make sure I will write English one for March before Japanese one! 





No comments:

Post a Comment