Monday 1 April 2019

New Saturday Opening Hours!


This is the result of the survey last week. Thank you for participating this survey.

The new opening hours on Saturdays is;
11:30 am to 3:00 pm
(Then, when I used to run Saturday lunch hours, I will open in the evening from 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm)

I thought people are busy on Saturday lunch hours as they go out or shopping in the city... it was unexpected.

Then the runner is Okonomiyaki night, which made me happy as Okonomiyaki is my hometown's soul food!!!

*************

I would like to answer some of questions and request on Q2.

Q: Please sell Wagashi (Japanese sweets) and Afternoon Tea!
A: Of course, we sell a lot of Wagashi on Saturdays. I am thinking about  "Mini Afternoon Tea" on this Friday and Saturday as the promotion.
Its's pop-in, so no need of booking seats. However, I have so much sweets I can make for one day, so please let me know if you want to reserve the afternoon tea. The detail will be on the next newsletter.

Q: How about Okoknomiyaki night on Friday?
A: To be honest, I thought about which is better on Friday night or Saturday night for Okonomiyaki night. Well, the reason of choosing Saturday night is... because I don't need to wake up next morning early. So, If I don't need to wake up early on Saturday morning, I might start Friday night, too???

Q:All Day Breakfast?
A:I am really interested in, but currently we have limitation of how many dishes we can prepare. IF.... just if we can move to a bigger place with bigger kitchen, we will do it. So for now... we will serve breakfast on occasions. (When shall I plan next?)

Q:Are there Vegetarian and Vegan menu on Saturday, too?
A:Of course, we will serve Vegetarian and Vegan menu as usual lunch hours. If you choose Vegan, please let us know on the order. If you have any food allergy/ intolerance, please let us know on the order, too. We will do our best to meet to your needs.

Q:Do you take online order? Do you do home delivery?
A:No we don't. Our kitchen is too small to deal with the demands online. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Anyway, I would like to see and hear my own customers. Please come to my cafe and chat with me💛

************************

Thank you for leaving so many warm messages.
Yes, we will do our best!
We are so happy to have you in my small cafe at this location.

We are looking forward to seeing you at my cafe on Saturdays.
an-an girls xxx

1 comment: