Monday 3 June 2019

June Sweets and Events

I thought May had 31 days in the month...
It was too quick ...
I know almost all the weekends I was attending events and preparing for those events in between...
It the end I got a cold ... I planned too many thing in such a small space.
I will slow down a bit this month.

Please don't tell me I spend so much time for entertaining friends, my staff and myself... It's a part of my job, too!!!?

Although I open on Saturdays from April, some of Saturday needs to be closed as I was away for events sales in London. I will organize a bit better for opening Saturdays.
Summer has come and I start making Summer Sweets, too.
Well, before that, please make a note on your calendar for an-an's 5th birthday event💛

***************
June Sweets

Kuzu Mochi £1.50(in)/£2.00 (out)

Enjoy cooling sweets dressed with home made black syrup and Kinako (Roasted Soy flour). I am sure you will like it!

*this contains Soy.


Sweet fish £1.50 each

Yuzu flavored Mochi rolled up by pancake. The shape of Ayu, which is a kind of fish swim up streams powerfully this season.

*this contains Wheat, gluten, eggs and honey.




Strawberry Mochi £2.00 each
British strawberries are at the best season!
This is the sweets "must" try.

I make this sweets every day, but this contains fresh strawberries. Please eaten on the day of purchase.




Minazuki White・Matcha green £1.50 each
The turning point of the year, 30th June is the day for this sweets. You will shake off all the bad luck and get ready for another half of the year in a good shape.

this available between 20th to 30th June.


We also have the following sweets
Daifuku Mochi(smooth・chunky)£1.00 each
Dorayaki pancake sandwich (smooth azuki、chunky azuki 、Matcha green)£1.50 each *Contains Wheat, Gluten and eggs

If you would like to purchase more than 5 sweets, I strongly recommend to order at least 3 day in advance.


******************
June Events

Saturday 1st  Open(ed) from 11:30 am -2:30 pm

Thursday 6th 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
                     Okonomiyaki & Night Cafe
                     (please reserve a table if you like to use Teppan Hot plate.)

Saturday 8th  Open from 11:30 am -2:30 pm (maybe!)

Thursday 13th 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
                     Okonomiyaki & Night Cafe
                     (please reserve a table if you like to use Teppan Hot plate.)

Saturday 15th  Open from 11:30 am -2:30 pm (maybe!)

17th~22th       Cafe an-an Birth week!
        Our signature menu, Chicken Katsu Curry and Tofu Curry will turn back the time! We offer them with the price of 5 years ago!!! 

Thursday 20th 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
                     Okonomiyaki & Night Cafe
                     (please reserve a table if you like to use Teppan Hot plate.)

Friday 21st     Cafe an-an Birthday Pary!
        BYO Sweets buffet!
                       £5.00 pp or free if you bring your own cake (large enough to share), Kids eat free with one drink purchase. Time will be announced soon.

Tuesday 25th Due to Staff training, Cafe is closed. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thursday 27th 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
                     Okonomiyaki & Night Cafe
                     (please reserve a table if you like to use Teppan Hot plate.)

Saturday 29th  Open from 11:30 am -2:30 pm (maybe!)

***************

Please take care and be happy💛

No comments:

Post a Comment