Saturday 1 August 2015

...July is gone... (Okonomi yaki night)

Here is a report about Okonomi yaki Night, which was held at my cafe in the evening of 28th July.
It started as a request from one of an-an cafe's followers on Facebook.


Here they are!

I really don't know how many of them I made.

It was a smaller size, but there were pork, beef, squid, octopus, prawns, cheese, modern, etc, etc.
And, some Yakisoba (fried noodle) and Kimchi fried rice!

Well, Okonomiyaki's looks are same with any toppings. So, the photo is the final stage of okonomiyaki night with Kimchi fried rice.

It was such a fun.
this night's members are people who  read my an-an page on Facebook. No connections among some of them. they would never meet unless they had interest in Okonomi yaki.

There were more people wanted join the night, but unfortunately my cafe limits to 12 people to sit. and two of them were in the kitchen most of time to help me! (Biiig thank you to Futoshi and Haruna!)

We talked about Japanese food so much! We will have more like this event in the future!!!
Food, especially Japanese food is connecting people!
Food is making people happy!
And that make me happy, too!

Probably, next event will be held in autumn with Japanese style afternoon tea.
I will make announcement on this page. so keep checking!

By the way, I have got a request of ice cream Mochi.
Is anybody interested in?



No comments:

Post a Comment