Tuesday 11 March 2014

March sweets and sales

Gust, hailstones and daffodils.

It's very British Spring.
Every five minutes, sky is changing into blue and gray....and dark black. 

Why can't we have a calm beautiful early spring day like Japanese???
****************

Here is the line-ups of March sweets.

*Uguisu Mochi £1.30/pce


*Umenoka £1.30/pce


*Sanshoku Dango £1.30/stick

*Daifuku Mochi(Koshi・Tsubu)£1.00/pce
*Ohagi(Koshi・Tsubu・Kinako)£1.30/pce

I will make more variety of sweets for larger events. Please pop in.

Buy the way, I am always asked about Strawberry Mochi and Sakura Mochi. Sakura mochi will be avairable in April, Strawberry Mochi will come when British Strawberries are on supermarkets' shelves. Please be patient.

***************

Here is the sales schedules.

3/3(Mon)around 11 o'clock~ 
   Cornerstones Church, Hove
  6(Thu)around 11 O'clock~ 
   Japanese Cafe oo-my only 10 min on foot fm BR・Portslade
  8(Sat)around 12 O'clock~
          Croydon Japanese School (Hoshuko)
   Pre-order only
           around 15 O'clock~ 
   Brighton and Hove Japanese Club 
   Pre-order only fro non-members
  13(Thu)around 11 O'clock~ 
   Japanese Cafe oo-my only 10 min on foot fm BR・Portslade
  15(Sat)12:00~16:00
   Brighton and Hove Japanese Club Open Day
     *Please check the website for more detail.
  20(Thu)around 11 O'clock~ 
   Japanese Cafe oo-my only 10 min on foot fm BR・Portslade
  27(Thu)around 11 O'clock~ 
   Japanese Cafe oo-my only 10 min on foot fm BR・Portslade
  29(Sat)round 15 O'clock~ 
   Brighton and Hove Japanese Clubブライトン&ホーブ日本語クラブ 
   Pre-order only fro non-members

From Next month, I deliver to Cornerstones Church on the first Mondays. It is a part of Japanese Toddler Group. If you have any inquiry, please send me a mail.
If you would like to organize a group delivery of an-an sweets every month, please write to info@an-an.co.uk.

******************

It has been such a nice weather in the past few days...
I need to be more active....not.
I am locked myself in my kitchen and prepare for the up coming BIG event...
See me there, if you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment