Tuesday 18 March 2014

Where's spring gone???

Summer, already?
For this last few weeks,  I am feeling strong sunshine on my back. Temperature goes up to 20C.

So, how is Cherry blossom doing? Wow, tulips' buds are getting bigger and bigger.

Oh, I found a lot of eggs of flogs in my pond. I can already see tiny tadpole in those eggs...they are moving!!!

I really cannot get used to the swift change of seasons.

**************





On the way to hospital yesterday, I saw a cherry tree fully blooming.
The sky was too blue that I could not believe it is still in the middle of March.
It was snowing around today last year. Oh, dear...

**************

The problem is Sakuramochi. This is presenting cherry blossom. In an-an's calender, Sakuramochi comes on April, but I shall bring it on the March menu this year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment