Friday 19 July 2013

Planing this Summer holiday

So, I am into a kind of  short break after a delivery in Hove yesterday.

There were requests to have a stall sale in Markets in Brighton from more than a few people.
Sorry to say, but I could not book a space for tomorrow.  My application reached to the organizers too close to the date.

However, an-an might be able to have a stall in the Old Stein in Brighton on the 3rd Saturday of next month. Once I received more detail, I will let you know.

One more...
I am having a second thought...
There is an Artisan Market on the seaside of Shoreham, which is a small town between Brighton and Worthing. I am sure, if the weather is good, I can expect quite a large footfall. Well, if the weather is good...

I have sent more application for having a stall in various Food markets in and out London. As soon as it's fixed, I will let you know the detail here.

Please keep eyes on this blog, if you miss Ichigo Daifuku!!!

***************

Vege Fried Noodle. Good amount.
As I like fresh herbs, I was so happy to have 
spring onion and water cress on top!
Jasmine Tea is only £1.00.

I visited the newest Japanese Cafe? Eatery? in Hove. It is called "OO-MY(Tasty in Japanese)". The shop opened only two months ago.

You will find this small cafe on the left hand side of the road coming down from Portslade Rail Station to the sea. Portslade Station is only 3 stops from Brighton towards Worthing.

A lot of people has an impression of Japanese Restarant/ Cafe as...
All are sooooo EXPENSIVE!!! (T-T)

You will see it's wrong at this cafe!

Reasonable!

Tasty! (as the cafe's name says...)

And...the owner is Handsome! (ah-well, he said so... )

If your friends are an entry level of Japanese food, this cafe is just right to introduce. Katsu-Curry (£3.70), Japanese Style curry with deep fried breaded Chiken fillet, and a bit spicy Japanese Style Vege Fried Noodle(£3.70) are popular.

The owner is a professional fisherman (according to him), so he serves a small plate of Sushi, too.

It's a handy treat for "not- so rich" Japanese like me.

However, there are only 3 tables in the cafe. Please go there a bit earlier than lunch time to avoid disappointment. Of course, you can take away all the dishes.

OO-MY Cafe
  • 27 Boundary Road,
  • Hove


No comments:

Post a Comment