Monday 16 September 2013

I enjoyed too much...

This post is also a few day late... sorry. I wrote this in the evening of 14th September.

****************

Today was the first day of Brighton Japan Festival.

Too crowded...not. The weather was not so good, so it was very relaxed turn ups on the ground.

My stall is located just next to the entrance gate. At 11 am, opening time...There was very few people came through the gate, so I was taking time to prepare and chatting with my an-an followers.

...Then, my followers brought their friends... and they brought more people...

When I looked up, there was a queue building up in front of my stall!!!!  ∑(゚Д゚)

"I heard you are going to be here!"

That comment made my eyes wet... I felt my all hard work paid off.

The first customers on the day was two girls come from Birmingham (!). They didn't come for this event, but they bought two boxes full of my sweets!!! Then, a family come from St. Albance. Mum enjoyed Ichigo Daifuku write in front of my stall and praised a lot!!! Thank you---!

Festivals are normally very enjoyable, but this kind of events are special!
It was an event of Japanese subculture...means quite a lot of my customers are costume players and cute Goth-Lolita girls.
They asked politely  if they can take photos of my stall...To be honest, I really wanted to take their photos!!!

In my sweets, Sanshoku Dango was the most popular one.
Then, followed by Ichigo Daifuku and Rabbit steamed cake.

****************

Here is a BIG apology from an-an.

Around 3 pm, my sweets are all sold out.
It was my happy mis-prediction.
I will prepare more sweets for tomorrow.


I am making more Sanshoku Dango now.

It will be a bit windy day tomorrow. I will be there with sweets as much as I can bring!
Please be careful not to be blown away!

Finally, I would like to introduce my Rabbits.♪
Cute, aren't they?


No comments:

Post a Comment