Monday 16 September 2013

Otaku...after 20 years of silence

So I have done some tidy up from the Festival and made a cuppa.

Yesterday's weather was the worst ever. Windy as well as hard rain started in the afternoon.
However, there were so many people joined the festival.

Although I normally don't have time to look around this kind of event, I had a skillful helper yesterday, I was given a bit of moment to enjoy myself.

***************

In the afternoon, there was 6 girls and boys came to buy sweets.. They all wear same uniform. They are obviously costume player and .. I have seen the uniform somewhere...

I thought and though. But it was impossible to think anything with only 5 hours sleep in the last 3 days.
So, I asked.

Then, I became "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhh."

Here comes Otaku ...after 20 years of silence. haha.

Although I started serving other customer, I could not stop looking at them being taken photos by my stall by the event cameraman.

Awwww, I want to take some photo of them, too...

So, I jumped out my stall and went to talk to them.

So Cool.

Here is the photo.
They saluted for me! Awwww.

Well, you don't know them?
Ah, is this minor animation? I know this is broadcasted on niconico-douga and other very local TV channels in Japan.
But I have heard this is going to be on the silver screen in near future.

They are the solders from Investigation Team (What are they called in English version? I always watch this in Japanese, so if you know official translation, please let me know.)

And, the girl who is the second from left is eating...

an-an's Dorayaki----!

The boy left was hiding Tuskimi Dango at his back. ww

Thank you for enjoying my sweets.
It made my day!

*****************

Finally, there is another finding.
There was a question for looong time, and one of my customer gave me the answer.

"Why is Dango sells so well in this kind of event?"
Here is the answer.
This is the ending theme of Japanese animation "CLANNAD".
I now understand why Tukimi Dango went so well as well.

From now on, this animation will be watched on my Wagashi production.
I will make not only Sanshoku Dango, An-Dango and Yaki-Dango!

******************

That was fun♪

No comments:

Post a Comment