Sunday 27 October 2013

... a bit late recovery

Dear people who loves my sweets,

I apologize I had to miss the sales at the Brighton Farmer's Market this month.
Now I am feeling better and had a small sales at oo-my on Thursday.

I feel very unease as I missed the big opportunity to advertise the new premise "Cafe oo-my" "for selling my sweets!  I am so angry to myself!

I asked to have some leaflet of the cafe in advance, so I could give away to the people interested in Japanese food. I was so into the mood of selling my sweets... Now the mood was went down deep in the sea.

********************

First, I thought I would be ill right after very busy Japan Matsuri.
No, it did not happen. One week after the event, that came down on me suddenly.

My throat got really sore and I lost my voice. Then runny nose and heavy body...moved to joints ache.

I even doubted if it was flue... no, actually, it was too early.
Isn't the season of flue starts a bit later?
Well, an-an is always leading the trend. haha.

*******************

Anyway, there is an announcement!

The next months' Brighton Farmers Market was cancelled. It seems to be not enough footfalls as the weather gets too wet and cold.

As I lost the chance to spread the news about oo-my cafe, please let the news spread through your friends.
Let's do Chinese whisper, "an-an's Japanese sweets can be bought at oo-my cafe" !

So I am thinking about something on this Thursday...
You know, what is on Thursday... hehehe...

eat me! eat me! eat me!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment