Wednesday 30 October 2013

Halloween at oo-my

So, tomorrow is Halloween!

I didn't planned, but tomorrow is also my oo-my cafe day.

Did you think I will just sell my sweets without doing on such a festive day?

So, I will do something.

Something you get chill out of me.

***************

Here are some of  line-up of tomorrow's sweets.

Panpkin Square (suitable for vegan / no daily / no egg used)
Chestnut Pastry (not suitable for vegan)
Steamed Egg York Cake (not suitable for vegan / no daily / gluten free)
Mochi with smooth or chunky Adzuki Paste (suitable for vegan / no daily, eggs / gluten free)

I will bring limited numbers of each sweets, so if they are gone, they are gone.

Kid's fun will be available...if it's dry weather.

Heheheheheheee---!

***************

oo-my Cafe
27Boundary Road,
Hove
11:30-15:00

No comments:

Post a Comment