Wednesday 9 October 2013

Every Thursday Lunch at OO-MY!

Here is the news I have been keeping.

Ta-Dah!

an-an's 1 Day a Week Japanese Cafe Invader Project

is coming to real. 

Well, "invader" is not a right word, but I will be in a Cafe with my sweets and serve you as a waitress!

It is a kind helping hand from HIDE, the owner of OO-MY Cafe.
Of course, he serves very tasty lunch menu there during the an-an invasion.

I have to mention that the opening hours is very short.
It's only the lunch time from 11 to 3 o'clock. 

Even my sweets cafe time will be only from 11 to 2 o'clock on every Thursday. So don't miss the time. I will be serve you as an waitress and make you all happy, too!!!

The idea of doing "Maid Cafe" in Akihabara Tokyo style came up to my mind, but it's better to be kept off from that.


So, it starts from this Thursday....wow, it's tomorrow!???


There are some free for one hour parking bays in front of the cafe, and you can park on a side road which is free all day. 
it's only 10 min walk from the BR Portslade station. 

If you find it curious, you should come!

I will prepare Dorayaki, Daifuku Mochi and White Rabbit for Juusannya (Harvest festival) on 17th October. The weather is picking up, so I expect I should be able to get hold of late British strawberries. In that cas, you will see some Strawberry Daifuku there too!

See you there!

Here is the detail of the cafe in the previous blog.

"Planning this summer holiday" 
OO-MY Cafe
  • 27 Boundary Road,
  • Hove

No comments:

Post a Comment