Thursday 6 June 2013

an-an Wagashi of this months (June)

It has been very hot and sunny in the UK.
This happens always that a series of fine weather arrives just after school holiday finishes.

My husband's role in his office has changed recently, and he had gone to a business trip to USA leaving two children with a mountain of homework. I have used up all my energy already...

Then this happened yesterday. My daughter told me when I picked her up from the school.

You have to come to see me in the sports day tomorrow!

What?
A Sports Day??
Did I received any letter about that???

.....No, I could not remember.

So I checked her school's homepage calender. Yes, there is an event on 5th June.
"Year 2 Sports Day" 

I had to abandon all the plans for the morning while children are at the schools.


So...


I apology for the late announcement for June sweets and calender of sales.
If you have any complains, please send to my lovely hubby who had dumped everything and enjoying stay with his family in the USA, and my daughter's school whose letter came too early to remember the date.

****************

Line ups!
Ichigo Daifuku (Strawberry mochi) £1.25/each
Warabi mochi£1.30/pack
Sanshoku Dango£1.25/skewer
Daifuku (smooth or coarse) £1.00/each

****************

Delivery Dates 
Saturday, 8th June
Croydon Japanese School in Seldon (10:00 -12:30)
Brighton and Hove Japanese Club at St. Paul's Primary School (4:00 on wards)
Saturday, 15th June (not confirmed)
Croydon Japanese School in Seldon (10:00 -12:30)
Brighton and Hove Japanese Club at St. Paul's Primary School (14:00-16:30)
Saturday, 22nd June (not confirmed)
Croydon Japanese School in Seldon (Due to helping the Sports Day, contact via phone on the day.)
Brighton and Hove Japanese Club at St. Paul's Primary School (14:00-16:30)

For your order, please send email to an-an with your name, number of sweets, where you want to pick up and mobile number.
Please keep eye on this blog for any change or additional sales.

****************

I was thinking about coming to Wimbledon Market from this month, but it has to be postponed as my partner is not available to help me.
I will try to have a stall at least once while Strawberry Daifuku is available.
Please don't give up on meeee!

****************

Anyway, here are today's photos.
Very sunny school ground and my daughter's smile after an achievement.
She seems to be good at running.




I am glad her physical ability does not take after her mum's  ...

No comments:

Post a Comment