Monday 17 June 2013

Father's Day

Yesterday was Father's Day.

I read a lot of comments on a few social networks. "We cooked a special dinner for daddy!", "I got this for the Father's day", and "I love father..."etc.etc.

I am glad people had a loooovely day.

Well, do you want to know what was our Father's Day like?

(^_^;)A.........

It started on Thursday.
My daughter got viral gastroenteritis. She was in agony, so I was there looking after my daughter on Thursday and Friday. 
However, I had to take son to Japanese school on Saturdays, so I asked my husband to look after her....

Then....My husband got something nasty from my daughter.

Typical!!!

I was suffered from a bad headache, tummy pain and back pain because of PMS.

My son was the only healthy member of family and could not bear the most boring time at home.
He was not allowed to go out by himself, nor play computer games.
(After watching video on iPad for 3 hours, he was told not to go on computer for a day.)

I think he was TOO BORED. I think that's why....

He started tidy up his room...by himself!!!

I thought he'd got something wrong, but I didn't say anything. I appraised him as much as I could!

Oh, I got it. Is this a kind of present for Daddy's Day?

If so, please can I have this on Mummy's day, too? ww

*************************

We thought my daughter had recovered on Saturday, but her condition got worse on Sunday morning. She had really bad tummy ache and ask me to rub her tummy all the time.

It was tiring. I fell a sleep several times, and she woke me up with annoyed voice..."Mummy!!!"

I was not allowed to go to kitchen and cook English Full Breakfast nor Sunday Roast. As I was given a task of cooking Niku-jaga (pronounced as "Nick Jaguar"), which is a Japanese hot pot meal with meat and potatoes (We use chicken and some other vegetables, too), I managed to take the task over to my husband and run away to my kitchen.

Sorry, Daddy.
I will do the proper Daddy's Day on next Sunday.

My kids made this "Thanks, Daddy!" card.
They learnt it at Japanese Club, Brighton.
Good Job!

No comments:

Post a Comment