Wednesday 5 June 2013

Festival announcement!

I have got a reply back from Maeda Gakuen.

I have given an offer to have a stall in the Summer Festival!!!

Maeda Gakuen Summer Festival
Time: Saturday 13th July 2013 11am-5pm
Place: Acton Nursery Ground
    Queens Drive Playing Field, Queens Drive, Acton, W3 0HT

This will be the third attend for an-an to this event. Every time it's so popular that the festival ground is full of people.

Sushi, Bento boxes and other Japanese food, Japanese traditional dance, festival games and noodle fishing in a stream...

Sounds exciting? well, I don't know how many people can guess what they are really like with my explanation. If you are interested in, you just need to come to the event!!!

This year, we have given a theme of...

"B"Level  Gourmet

I did not know what that exact means, so I googled the words.

It means, it's not a kind of foods served in the best restaurants or anything. The food can be a street foods or first food in everyday scenes. However, it is called "Gourmet", so it has to be tasty.

According to my friend, Tamago yaki (Akashi, Hyogo, see the image below) is one of "B" Level Gourmet.
This photo is from my friend's restaurant. Thank, Yassan! If you visit Akashi, please pop in!
Its owner, who is learning to speak English right now, is waiting for you.

an-an is also asked to sell something as "B" Gourmet on top of our usual menu.

Then, I thought. If I should come up a new menu based on my hometown's "B"Gourmet, or something I come up from the characteristics of Southeastern Seaside.

I think I am going to make a sweets related to tendency of Southern towns.

Please don't miss it! It's only on this event. I can guarantee you will like it!!!

Now what I need is a good weather.
 If I can see the sun in the sky on the day, it must be a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment