Saturday 10 August 2013

I'm hoooooooome!


So, I am back from the annual 4 nights camping trip today...no, it's already yesterday. 

I am dead tired. 

"Camping trip? What's so bad?" 

If you think so, camping would be the cheapest holiday away home you could have... Well, depending on how cheep you want to me, though...
We pitched our tent bu ourselves. 
We started fire and caught some fish in the river. 
At night, we get warmth from campfire after BBQ. 
...and, my breath was white IN THE TENT in mornings. 

No TV, no computer...even no mobile phones, as our car charger was not working. So only for the emergency we used mobile and wifi. 

Hello again, Civilisation. 

What i did first when I got home was checking FB, Mixi and Twitter. Too sad?

I need to start making sweets from tomorrow. 

I shall write some reports about camping in the UK style later.

Good night...zzz

No comments:

Post a Comment