Saturday 24 August 2013

Photos

When I realized, I only am chasing kids everyday since summer holiday started...

I have been collecting interesting photos to put up on this blog. As I cannot find any time to settle down at computer,  only photos are piling up. 

So, I would like to show some of photos I wanted to show you!

********************


Masterpiece of my son and mine.

This couple never learn not to forget about time. 
The sand castle got so big as involving passing by strangers.
By the time they realized, it was high tide.
It went under waves without any moment of photo shooting after completion.

Awww...  T-T


While my son was into the sand castle, 
I found hundreds of mussels stuck on wave breakers. 
Not big, but quite heavy.

Brought back a few and cooked. 
Of course, there was a bit of worry about food poisoning, but it was too good to miss.
Anyway, there was no news of red tide recently.

It was sooo tasty.

Anyway, I am still alive. :-]

 One day, my daughter suddenly found a yellow penguin was hiding in her banana!
Yum. 


My friend from Taiwan live in a near by village. Her Japanese is better than mine. 
One day, she invited us to her garden party. 
Her garden was really "English".
Although I live here much longer than her...

It is my dream to have a real British garden. hum.

Da-Dah!

So, if you recognize this logo, I would like to be friend. 
This has become a symbol of my loving singer Kirisho (Kiryuuin Sho) from Golden Bomber.
He wears Tami-T (White t-shirts with these two stars logo on its chest) all the time.

I didn't expect to meet with this logo in such a "off the beaten track" village.
It's The World's favorite plastic model company.

My son and I found some really exciting bits and excited so much.



No comments:

Post a Comment