Friday 16 August 2013

Tomorrow...Here comes Brighton!

Today was...very dull day.
And...

Very cold. (>-<)
     …Sorry for those who live in Japan. but I really wish if I could bring this cold air to Japan...

I went shopping in short sleeves and short pants today... I got shiver in and out of the supermarket!!!
Where has the strong sun, which made flip flop marks on my feet gone on the camping trip last week?

The highest temperature is now below 20 degree.



It is typical British Summer. 
I read a newspaper article yesterday. It said "30 degree again around August Bank Holiday weekend." Now it would be very slim chance.

Shall I warm up the azuki drink with Tapioca pearls tomorrow? Shall I do the same to Japanese Green Milk Tea with Tapioca, too?

I really don't like the weather focus.

So, let's ignore it and recap what I am bringing to tomorrow's sale!!! Haha!

***********

Daifuku Mochi(smooth、coarse、or Japanese mugworts flavourd mochi with coarse azuki paste)

Strawberry Mochi

Mizu Yokan(Japanese Green Tea or smooth azuki paste)

Umenoka(I know it's out of season, but this is popular even now.)

Dorayaki(smooth、coarse、or Japanese Green Tea)-non vegan sweets-

Sanshoku Dango (It is also out of season, but everybody loves this!)

Warabi Mochi with Kuzu

Azuki drink with Tapioca Pearls (for vegan option, coconuts milk instead of cream

Japanese Green Milk Tea with Tapioca Pearls (for vegan option, Soy milk instead of Cow's Milk

***********

I will bring all of these on my trolley by train. I will load as much as possible.

I will bring my son as my precious helper.
A bit worry if he will be any useful.

Well, he can smile at my customers, at least.

So, tomorrow from 10 am to 4 pm...I will be at...

Brighton Farmer's Market(link for more detail!)



Please pop in even if you don't buy anything. I just have fun and chat....well, I just need to earn to cover the cost of pitching the stall. That's all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment