Thursday 29 August 2013

Summer Holiday Homework

So, it's been unbelievably busy an-an. I am almost burnt out...

****************

No, it's not about Wagashi production.



My son is 4th glade of Japanese School in London,
the amount is just over the top.

I know, it's my son's fault as he left them for all 6 weeks.
...and I know it's my fault as I was approaching to him softly, softly for the past 5 weeks.

Anyway, this week my son and I locked up ourselves in son's room to finish off his homework.

As they are only from Japanese language school, so nothing but Japanese, though...

***************

This year my son had a homework "produce one sheet newspaper ".
In his textbook, it is made in a group for the classmates. It's a kind of group activity.

However, in our case, we need to collect and complete the whole contents by himself.

... I found out my son is good at taking advantage of his situation.

So, what is his newspaper topics?

Of course, "an-an".
Interview with an-an, one day work experience, and more.

On the other day, my son asked me if he can help me to sell Wagashi at my stole. Then he was going around other stales to try tasters.

As the result, he managed to get the experience to write about.

After the article, he put an interview with me... He just copied what I said!!


In the end, I cannot help looking at the newspaper as an advertisement poster.
I wonder how his teacher receive this homework.

at the end...

Good Luck, my son.
from your mum



No comments:

Post a Comment