Thursday 9 May 2013

Hello, it's the first an-an's blog!


Hi, there!
I am sooo nervous to start this blog.
I did not like the first page of a new notebook since I was a kid.
So I sometimes skipped the first page to start from the second page...

Now I need to explain why I started this blog. It is because an-an start having post everywhere online. At first, an-an started as a community on Mixi (Japanese social network). Then, I thought I want to let people know about activity of an-an as many as possible.

an-an has a group on Facebook, started tweeting now and then...and made a homepage and sent monthly newsletters. The language was a problem and I started to get confuse myself...

As a result, an-an became quiet in any media for nearly 4 months.
Big apology.

What I recognise during the period was the importance of online communication and how much I like making and let my friends and new people eat my sweets.

Finally, here is a photo I took yesterday.
Sakuramochi was last month's sweets, so I don't have the leaves to make the sweets.
This year's cherry blossom arrived after the season of Sakuramochi.
But it was too beautiful not to take photos.

Pink, blue and new green... It's the most mighty colour combinations. Just beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment