Friday 10 May 2013

.....................囧rz........................


My Anko making machine is working very hard.

I am very tired. It's because I did something very stupid and took almost half a day to put it back.

something stupid....

I sprinkled adzuki beans all over my kitchen floor. 


My kitchen is at the first floor. I rented a room in the ground floor flat and using as a storage room for an-an. Whenever I buy beans, they are always in 25kg bags, so I keep the big bag in the storage room and bring a few kgs of beans every time I cook.

So, I picked 1 kg of sugar, 1kg of glutinous rice flour, 1kg of white rice flour and 2kg of adzuki beans in a bag. I was almost at the kitchen, the bottom of adzuki beans got stuck at the door handle and beans thrown in the air to kitchen floor with very hard shower like sound.

Then, I was fell in this situation.

......................囧rz........................


There was no space to put my foot down. First I need to consider if I should throw away all the 2kg of adzuki beans (which is not cheep!) or not.


Luckily, I cleaned and disinfected the floor in the morning. I try to think when the adzuki beans were dried before packed, they must be in the worse situation....

Done. Decision made.

As I thought bloom and dust pan are not clean, so I started collecting by hand. I washed them more than usual. It should be ok. I changed water twice as usual while I was cooking. It must be ok. I put it through sieve. It IS fine!

There are many orders for Kashiwa Mochi, so I will make it a lot this weekend.
Good night. Sweet dreams...
....not a dream in a sea of adzuki beans.

No comments:

Post a Comment