Wednesday 15 May 2013

Sudoku



Cherry blossom and Bluebells...Looks like soooo Spring♪. But, in fact....

What a storm!

and...

Highest temperature is 11℃。

So, I stayed in my house all day on Sunday.

I think I had too much time on my hand. 

I don't know what came across to my mind...

I started moving the largest bookshelf in my house.

The bookshelf holds all my arty books, which are over-sized, and my husband's computer books, which are normally heavier than Oxford dictionaries.

Then, suddenly I found an old Sudoku magazine I brought back from Japan.

Issued in Spring 1998!!! Well, you might have be able to apply and receive MD player or CD Walkman if you could solve the puzzles. They are not easy, though.

Believe me, it grubbed my heart again!

Never mind, even if I could not win any MD player nor CD Walkman.

I recalled the satisfactions of solving the puzzle!!!!









When I realized, it was time to pick up my children from school.
My house look like....


here...





and there...

No place to even put my foot!

Telling children not to go close to the piles, I helped children's home works, cooked supper and solved 3 or more puzzles from the magazine.

Now I found another task. 

Organizing cooking magazine, I kept buying for 11 years, needs to be done. 
Cutting off the pages and filing.

I can see this mess will last for weeks...or months.....


Somebody help meeeeeeeeeeee.....


No comments:

Post a Comment