Wednesday 15 May 2013

This Weekend Wagashi

Thanks for some of you already ordered an-an wagashi. 

So I will bring some sweets to Croydon and Brighton on this Saturday 18th May.



It's time for...
As soon as I start talking about this Strawberry Mochi, I have received so many orders. 

There are lovely strawberry is on market and privileged to use these cute Kent's and Sussex's strawberries.

It's still the early season, so I am looking for to taste lovely strawberries this coming months.Here is the list of sweets this week.


-Ichigo Daifuku (Strawberry Mochi) £1.25/each -Koshi Daifuku Mochi (with smooth adzuki paste) £1.00/each-Tsubu Daifuku Mochi (with coarse adzuki paste) £1.00/each-Kusa Mochi (Yomogi mochi with coase adzuki paste) £1.25/each-Sanshoku Dango £1.25/each


9:30-12:30 at Croydon Japanese School (High School)14:00-16:30 at Brighton Japanese Club (St. Paul's Primary School)

Note: Please make order for Strawberry Mochi. 


Please make an order to;order@an-an.co.uk

with; 
name and number of sweetsYour namePlace to pick up (Croydon? or Brighton?)Mobile number


Looking forward to hearing from you.


******************


Tomorrow, I go to Brighton City centre by myself. 

It's my business visit, though.

However, it has been long time since I was in Brighton by myself.

I will check the Churchill Square Farmer's Market. Is there any chance for an-an to have a stall there? Let's see.

Anyway, I will enjoy and eat something tasty!! 

Hyahooo!



No comments:

Post a Comment