Tuesday 21 May 2013

V-kei (Visual Kei)


It was on Friday. I had a bad frozen shoulders, head aches and tummy pain.

But it was Friday. The day I need to be very active. 

Weekly shopping needs to be done. The preparation for the Saturday sales needs to be done...

So, Waiting for the washing machine to do one lot, I was checking Youtube.

I suddenly came up with an urge to transform myself. 



Transform = V kei.


V kei is a genre of Japanese bands. Normally, boys dress up in a special way and have tons of make up on their face. Some of them look more beautiful than girls. 


Yes, I am VERY interested in one of the V-kei Band.
(Some people say, they are not V-kei. They are a comic band looks like V-kei.)

Yes, I did.

Yes, I did the V-kei Make up♪





So, who's make-up I copied???

Mr. Durvish Kenji from Golden Bomber!!!!!
(If you don't know them, please check this site. And, if you, just in case, want to buy their CD, you can get from Amazon UK!!!)












Haha, never.

Anyway, I tried the Guita- Kan Yutaka's Make up.





As I don't have any foundation, not so much transformation happened, I guess.

I coloured around my eyes really well, though. As they say make-up "colouring picture".

So, only my eyes. But I feel it's not enough. I needed to put more eye lines. My eye blows are still too thick...

Why, Why, Why?

Why can they do better make-up than girls???

I shall try better next.



However, my husband seems like it. He says, "Can you do more V-kei?"

I cannot be simply happy.

Does he know what I did in this make up methods was for Men!?


Well, I don't need to mention my work was far behind after this session.... T-T

No comments:

Post a Comment