Sunday 12 May 2013

How about Wagashi, Wimbledonners?

Yesterday, 11th May, A Cruft and Artisan Market in Wimbledon was  held yesterday.
Here is the detail. http://www.thewindmillmarket.co.uk/p/about-us.html
Some people who live in Wimbledon requested me to go there to sell some sweets....Maybe once a month or so.

When I found about this market, I thought really for an-an! Aww, I didn't pitch my stall yesterday, but I wanted to go and have a look at the market if it is really for an-an.


However, I already had an appointment to help a library at Croydon Japanese School, I had to sit at the counter all the morning. ...so, I had a miss to go to the market this time.

Here is a request from me. If someone had visited yesterday's Windmill Market, please let me know what was the market like? Do you think I can take some Japanese sweets to sell there???

Do you think Wimbledonners are ready for an-an Wagashi????

*******

Changing a subject...

A Belgian boy, who was living downstairs for a 4 months work experience in my husband's office, had gone home safely. When his father came to pick him up by car, he gave a present to each of us. 

A set of a cute mug and various Belgian chocolates for my husband (really nice!), a cute diary book (lockable! high points for my 6 years old girl) with matching pen for my daughter, and an educational card game for my son (high points for his "math" brain).
.

And.....I wonder why I was given this Belgian chocolate in the shape of......







Why?

Maybe he wanted to give me a task.

"To try to make Belgian tourist's points in my kitchen".
Here.....

and there...




In my husband's opinion, I have given him some horrible meals in his stay....


Well, some of Japanese food was not really received very well... Tofu was always left on his plate, if I recall...

No comments:

Post a Comment