Tuesday 21 May 2013

Thank you----!


Saturday was the busiest day, as I expected. 

On top of my Wagashi job, I was given a task of a chief librarian in my daughter's class at Croydon Japanese School...I have done the first mission in the class parent's meeting. Greeting and reporting some points of using the library there.

After my daughter's class, I needed to dash to my son's class immediately.

They are all nice people.


I found some new tendency in the new year 1 class...which is my daughters.

There are so many children who live in trilingual environment. Children with Japanese and non-English speaking parents live in English environment. It's not rare case any longer.

Most of them has another European language as the third one. If I include Russian.

At least I know there are two more family with Japanese wife and Iranian husband at Croydon Japanese School. So I guess this combination is not so rare any longer, too.


While children are working hard in their classrooms, we three Japanese/Iranian mothers get so excited talking about Iranian/ Persian culture. It could be the same as British men who have Japanese wives get soooo excited over pints of beer in a pub.

(No, I don't say they are moaning about Japanese wives!)


Multi-cultural Informing session.


It's so fascinating.




Oh, thanks a lot for those who complimented my V-kei make up. I cannot do it every day, as it takes far longer than usual make up time. But I will try again, some time.

Never give up for any improvement!

*********************

Strawberry Daifuku!!!!!

It's so popular. As long as Strawberry Daifuku is still on the shelf, no one looks at other wagashi...
Please don't forget about others!!!

So I shall stick Sanshoku Dango photo here to celebrate snowflake like the end of late cherry blossom out side of my front window. 




I will be busy for pickling the leaves as soon as they are large enough. There is a huge organic cherry tree in Namayasai LLP, where I normally buy fresh cherry leaves.

Come on, Cherry tree! Grow leaves faster!

*********************

Days for an-an sales.

Saturday 6th July 
at Croydon Japanese School in Seldon. Second hand Book sales has some Japanese food stalls. Open to public. As soon as more information is announced, I will put more detail here in my blog.

Saturday 13th July
at Acton Maeda Gakuen Nursery. Annual event "Natsu-Matsuri" is held on this day. Very traditonal Japanese Summer Festival. Open to public. Detail is coming soon her in my blog.

********************

No comments:

Post a Comment