Wednesday 15 May 2013

Saturday Night Out (Chinese Russian Roulette)


It's getting a bit old story, but it was such a fun.

Last Saturday, as I mentioned in the last blog, I went to have girl's night out to Chinese restaurant.

Eight of us, all Japanese. Non stop talking, joking and laughing so much as 5 of us are from Kansai Area. (Kansai people are regarded as funny people. Other Japanese say Kansai people are always life of stand-up comedy.)

Anyway, it had been such a long time since I had a decent Chinese meal as my son has sesame and nuts allergy.

I was ready to stuff myself.

What is a diet???

Here is the starter...
How lovely!

Next course is.....

Crispy Peking Duck and pan cakes!!!

Sorry, I forgot to take photos. There was no time to think about camera any moment.

However, in the middle of the pan cake session, everybody's tummy were almost full.
So, we decided to ask for a doggy bag.

AAAAAAAAAND,

*Main!*
We ate, and ate, and ate, and ate....

But the amount was just too much for Japanese sensitive small stomach.

Then we ask for more doggy bags.



When we realized, not a lot of customers were around. So it's .....

Time for the Chinese Russian Roulette!!!! 

(Did you wonder if it was Chinese or Russian??? ha ha)

we were given 8 containers of doggy bags (boxes?). They are all covered and we cannot see the contains.

Place the 8 containers in a circle on the lazy Susan and started rolling...

My hearts beats so hard....

One by one pick up one container. I also picked up....Awww, it was so heavy.

My guess was right. I got a container full of special fried rice.
I don't eat a lot of carbs for my diet. NO Rice, of course!
Others don't eat fried rice in my family.

So, it was not my lucky pick.

But my friend was so kind and exchanged with her Sizzling Beef & Chicken for me.
Everyone was Happy, after all.

Thank you!  It''s good to have lovely and kind friends <3 <3 <3



No comments:

Post a Comment