Thursday 23 May 2013

Redecorating my home library


Now rearranging my home library has almost done, and putting the refuse together to take to recycling centre.

But, but, buuuuuuut!!!!  

 It is not so easy....




I have a 9 years old son and a daughter who is going to be 7 next month.

Everyday, they fight each other and I need to lock myself out from the noise.

Well, they are extremely quiet.

Lovely.........

I immediately took the advantage and started cocking their supper.
Then I went to peep what they were doing after 30 min.


I lost a word...

Can you guess what it is?


Before they became quiet, my son asked me if he can use the unwanted magazines after I tidy up the bookshelves.

They sliced them....!

Then, they started to weaving...!







Let's zoom out...

Here you can see.

They seem to make a lag sized 2m x 1.2m. You can compare the size with my slipper on right top of the picture. My shoe size is 5.

Awwwwwwwwwww.

Is it only me that my untidy house is getting messier and messier...

T-T

No comments:

Post a Comment